Doodyman is a locally owned and operated company offering sewer main installation and replacement in Nassau County, Suffolk County, and Queens. If you need a new sewer line installed, repair for your existing sewer main, or the entire pipe needs to be replaced, we have the resources of the biggest companies with the personal attention and quality service of a small, local company.
If you have concerns about your sewer main, contact us at (516) 871-4545 for reliable service.
Identifying Sewer Main Problems
The sewer main runs underground from the building to the street where it meets up with the municipal sewer system. If you have multiple slow or clogged drains, a sewage odor, or sewage backing up into the house, there is a problem in the main sewer line. These issues can range from clogs to collapsed lines that need to be replaced.
A video pipe inspection allows plumbers to see inside underground sewer mains. The camera is fed down the pipe and moved through the sewer main. An image is viewed on a monitor, so the plumber can locate the exact cause of the trouble and determine the best solution.
Done Once, Done Right, Guaranteed.Using our state-of-the-art equipment and industry experience, we work hard to make sure you're satisfied with the end result.
No Job Too Big or Too SmallFrom new construction to residential drain cleaning, we have the equipment and the know-how to handle any job that comes our way.
Locally Owned & OperatedWe proudly serve our local community throughout Nassau, Suffolk, and Queens. It's hard to forget a name like ours!
Se Habla EspañolHablamos español para poder ayudar a la comunidad Hispana.
The main sewer line is an integral part of the drain system in your home. The sewer main needs to be properly installed and in good condition for your drains to work right. Whether you are building a new property or your existing sewer main is corroded or collapsed, you need a company with the right experience and equipment to handle sewer main installation and replacement in Nassau County.
Solutions for sewer main problems include:
- Sewer cleanouts – A sewer cleanout provides easy access to the sewer line for removing clogs. If your home doesn’t have a cleanout, your plumber can install one for you.
- Sewer cleaning – Clogs can form anywhere in the drain system, from inside a sink or shower to the main sewer line.
- Sewer repair – Repairing the main sewer line is often possible when the overall condition of the pipe is good and the damage is not extensive.
- Sewer main installation – Sewer main installation connects your property to the municipal sewer system. A licensed contractor can obtain the necessary permits and complete the installation according to code requirements.
- Sewer replacement – If the main sewer line is badly corroded, collapsed, or damaged beyond repair, replacing the entire pipe may be necessary.
- Ejector pumps – The ejector pump is designed to pump wastewater from drains that are below grade. If you have a bathroom in the basement, you may need an ejector pump.
- Sewer restoration – In some cases, it may be possible to rehabilitate the existing sewer line, often using trenchless methods.
Depending on the work that is needed, sewer main installation or replacement often requires excavation to install or access the existing pipe. When possible, trenchless sewer repair and replacement methods can be used to minimize surface damage and avoid excavation.
If you need a new sewer line installed or expect a problem with your sewer main, we offer sewer main installation and replacement in Nassau County from experienced plumbers. When you suspect a problem with the sewer main, we recommend starting with a thorough inspection.
Get in touch with us at (516) 871-4545 to schedule an appointment.
A Pleasure to Deal With!
"They had the part on the truck and had me up and ready within an hour! I highly recommend them!"- John B.
Responsive & Honest
"I have used and recommended the Doodyman for years!"- Kieran C.
Knowledgeable & Professional
"They came out and completed the job in a timely fashion. I very much recommend this company. They stand behind their work and have competitive pricing."- Boris E.
"Had an amazing experience with this company. Called at 8am and in about 90 minutes they were at my house."- Eugene K.
"My sewer was having problems for about a year- it's the original from 1938. It backed up Thursday night and I called Doodyman at 9:30 p.m. and a nice lady set up an appointment for them to come the next morning."- John L.