If your home or business has been inconvenienced by clogged drains or any other plumbing trouble, know that you can count on Doodyman to come to the rescue. With decades of experience under our belt throughout Nassau, Suffolk, and surrounding areas, our licensed and certified technicians offer a wide variety of plumbing services to eliminate your drain and sewer problems and bring you back up to code.
No matter how simple or complicated your plumbing project may appear, our team is equipped with cutting-edge tools including over 30 fully stocked trucks to ensure we resolve the issue quickly and accurately. The best part is you don’t have to spend a fortune to get your plumbing system back to normal. We can work with your budget and even provide a free, detailed estimate of any construction project you need before moving forward.
For the perfect combination of skilled workmanship and courteous customer service, you can’t go wrong with Doodyman. Dial (516) 871-4545 or contact us online to schedule drain or plumbing services in Nassau County and nearby areas.
Providing Effective Plumbing Solutions for Every Situation
Since 2001, Doodyman has been focused on delivering a wide variety of plumbing services to meet the needs of our diverse range of customers. There is no job too big or too small for our talented team to confidently handle. We have experience resolving minor residential plumbing matters to large-scale commercial projects like dig-ups for construction sites and the installation of new piping systems. No matter your situation or need, you can trust that we can deliver satisfying results.
Reach out to us for any of the following drain and plumbing services in Nassau, Suffolk, or Queens:
- Drain cleaning: Unclogging drains is our specialty. From performing video pipe inspections to accurately detect the cause of the obstruction to high-pressure water jetting services, we have the tools and techniques to effectively clear your drains.
- Sewer main installation and replacement: Sewer problems are no problem to us. We've got you covered when it comes to sewer pipes, septic tanks, storm sewers, sanitary sewers, or sewer lines. We use state-of-the-art technology to clean sewer lines, repair sewer systems, and completely replace lines as necessary.
- Water main installation and replacement: Your main water line supplies your home or business with fresh water for cleaning and drinking. If it has been damaged or aged beyond repair, we can perform the proper excavation and install new pipes to get your water supply flowing clean once again.
- Commercial plumbing: Plumbing mishaps can range from a minor inconvenience to a major problem that could interrupt the workday or even shut down operations. Our licensed specialists can handle any plumbing problem you are facing so your facility remains safe and productive.
- Septic tanks and cesspools: Sanitary waste has to go somewhere, moving through important systems like septic tanks and cesspools. Eventually, these systems will need to be pumped and treated. Our experienced team can pump and clean up these systems and perform installs and upgrades so they continue functioning as intended.
- Pipe rehabilitation: Over time, even the sturdiest of pipes can crack, rust, and break. To prevent an inevitable burst pipe and the damage that comes with that, we can perform pipe repairs and installations to ensure your pipes are in optimal condition.
Aside from this, we also provide services to address issues with water heaters, sump pumps, grease traps, trenchless sewers, and more. Give us a call at (516) 871-4545 to discuss your specific plumbing matter with an expert and we can determine the proper solution.
Whether your water has stopped running, sewage is coming back up your sewer system, or water is leaking from a pipe at a concerning rate, having a reliable plumbing company in your contacts when problems arise is a must. While some issues are glaringly obvious, other times it can be hard to tell whether a problem warrants professional attention.
Call Doodyman right away if you notice signs such as:
- Low water pressure
- No hot water
- Lingering odor of sewage
- Frozen pipes
- Abnormally high water bills
- Leaking water around fixtures
- Water stains or water pooling around the property
- Clogged drains, toilets, sinks, washer lines, tubs, etc.
Whether you know the plumbing problem you’re dealing with or are not quite sure, have a Doodyman plumber swing by to perform an inspection and get to the bottom of your specific issue. We will determine what the best course of action should be and inform you of your options so you can make an educated decision.
Done Once, Done Right, Guaranteed.Using our state-of-the-art equipment and industry experience, we work hard to make sure you're satisfied with the end result.
No Job Too Big or Too SmallFrom new construction to residential drain cleaning, we have the equipment and the know-how to handle any job that comes our way.
Locally Owned & OperatedWe proudly serve our local community throughout Nassau, Suffolk, and Queens. It's hard to forget a name like ours!
Se Habla EspañolHablamos español para poder ayudar a la comunidad Hispana.
You have plenty of options when it comes to plumbing companies in the local area, but we truly believe we’re your best choice. We love what we do and do it well—that’s why we’ve been around for over 20 years.
Our dedicated plumbers respond quickly when you need us and live close by so you won’t have to wait for long. When we arrive, we treat you and your property as if it were our own, and will treat you like a dear neighbor, because that’s what you are. Experience the Doodyman difference today by giving us a call!
Dial (516) 871-4545 or request an appointment online for drain or plumbing services in Nassau and Suffolk County. We are eager to hear from you and look forward to exceeding your expectations.
Great For Any Personal or Business Plumbing/Sewer Issues
"They respond immediately every time and get the job done. They are respectful and a very organized company to work with."- Hollywood Health
"The service was so exceptional that I referred them to my friends and keep them for future problems."- Duane C.
Responsive & Honest
"I have used and recommended the Doodyman for years!"- Kieran C.
Excellent first time experience!
"The technician was friendly and knowledgeable."- Ann C.
"My sewer was having problems for about a year- it's the original from 1938. It backed up Thursday night and I called Doodyman at 9:30 p.m. and a nice lady set up an appointment for them to come the next morning."- John L.